Professional Laser Teeth Whitening In London Laser whitening promises to whiten your teeth by up to 8 shades with a safe procedure carried out in 1 hour at our Dental Practice in Central London. Time, smoking, tea and coffee are just a few of the things that cause your teeth to yellow and discolour. Laser teeth whitening is a bit like a facial in that it helps to unlock pores in your teeth so that stains are gently removed leaving teeth whiter. Laser teeth whitening in London can take years off your appearance and the effects can last up to ten years as this case study shows:
Laser teeth whitening before and after example
Laser teeth whitening is an incredibly easy procedure and one which we perform hundreds of times each year. We use the worlds leading laser teeth whitening method ‘Zoom Advanced Power’ to achieve some quite amazing results. Our patients always comment that they feel much better in social situations and feel more confident at work after the teeth whitening procedure we perform in our London practice.
The laser tooth whitening London procedure
The procedure itself is quick and easy. The patients that visit our London practice for the procedure are in and out in around an hour and no follow-up appointments or regular consultations are required.
- We protect your lips and gums from the laser using special creams and gels
- We prepare your teeth with 6% Hydrogen Peroxide which begins to whiten your teeth when the laser is applied
- Each tooth whitening application lasts approximately 15 minutes and we repeat this 4 times until the desired results are achieved
- We clean your teeth and gums, removing all traces of the active ingredient and the protective gels and advise you on how to maintain your whiter teeth
Our laser whitening Dentists
The tooth whitening procedure is 100% risk free and is carried out by some of the country’s most respected Dentists in the UK, Dr James Goolnik who is the past President of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr Zaki Kanaan and Dr Ilan Preiss.
Alternatives to laser teeth whitening
There are of course alternative methods to laser teeth whitening in London, such as ‘whitening’ toothpastes and gel strips, however the truth is that these are nowhere near as effective, and in many cases are marketed as whitening products to attract sales. To really get whiter teeth laser teeth whitening is the proven method without any risks.
Frequently asked questions about laser teeth whitening London
- Does it hurt? The teeth whitening procedure that is performed in our London practice is pain free, however some clients will experience sensitivity in their teeth in the 48 hours immediately after treatment. This sensitivity soon disappears.
- Is it really the most effective method? Yes. Dental practices all around the World use the industry leading ‘Zoom Advanced Power’ laser teeth whitening lamp. Pastes and gels are often marketed as teeth whitening products, but the reality is laser teeth whitening is the only proven, instantly visible method of whitening your teeth.
- How many procedures have you carried out? Each year we carry out hundreds of laser teeth whitening procedures at our practice in London.
- How long does it last? Your teeth remain white for up to ten years, after which you can repeat the teeth whitening procedure if you like.