HOW TO USE THE ICE WHITE TEETH WHITENING KITS:
You will need the following for organising your at home Teeth Whitening session.
- Small saucepan
- 2-3 cups of water
- Small hand towel (optional)
- Cup of cold water (for setting the silcon mouth trays)
There are 5 main steps when using the Teeth Whitening kits, they are as follows:
1.MOULDING THE THERMOPLASTIC MOUTH TRAYS:
- Clean teeth prior to application of the Teeth whitening products to remove any food or particles from your teeth and mouth.
- Open the box and remove the contents of your teeth whitening products in preparation for the next steps outlined.
- Bring the pot of water to the boil, once it is ready carefully remove from the stove top and let the water cool down (allow approx 6-7 minutes)
- Taking one of the Thermoplastic mouth tray’s submerge it into the hot water for 10-12 seconds by holding the plastic tabs located on it. Remove the Thermoplastic mouth trays once they appear to have softened.
- Remove any excess water and place the Thermoplastic mouth tray into your mouth covering the top row of teeth. (If the mouth tray is still too hot, leave it to cool for a few seconds)
- Close your mouth and gently suck all of the air and excess water from the Thermoplastic mouth tray, creating suction between the mouth tray and your teeth.
- Gently push the Thermoplastic mouth tray into your teeth by pushing your upper lip with your fingers (This helps to mould your teeth impression)
- Wait 10-15 seconds before removing the Thermoplastic mouth tray from your mouth
- Place the Thermoplastic mouth tray into a cup of cold water for 10 seconds to complete the hardening process.
(IMPORTANT: REPEAT THE SAME STEPS FOR THE BOTTOM ROW OF TEETH THERMOPLASTIC MOUTH TRAY)
2.TRIMMING THE THERMOPLASTIC MOUTH TRAYS
- After moulding both of the Thermoplastic mouth trays, use scissors to cut and remove the plastic tabs and any excess plastic located at the top of the trays at the gum line. (These need to be removed or you won't be able to fit the LED light activator over the mouth guards).