- It’s free. You already have baking soda and a toothbrush. It costs about $650 on average for teeth whitening.
- It’s quick. Some people report seeing a difference in just a week of use.
- It’s may be safer than your current method. We know what baking soda is. How about all the ingredients in your toothpaste?
- It can be less abrasive than toothpaste.
1. Take a glass or a small bowl (try this for storage) and add a small pinch of baking soda (we recommend this one) .
2. Mix the baking soda with a few drops of pure water (preferably not tap water as it contains fluoride) until the solution is smooth and a bit runny. You don’t want too much baking soda in the solution.
3. Dip your toothbrush and brush for two minutes.
Baking soda is considered very cheap, effective and safe. Baking soda is non abrasive, and actually less abrasive than most toothpastes. According to Dr. Peter Hazim, baking soda can be a gentle and effective solution for removing food particles, eliminating stains, without harsh wear and tear. Those with braces should avoid using this method.
Incoming search terms:
- urine teeth whitening
- urine for teeth whitening
- free teeth whitening
- brushing teeth with urine
- free clips for white teeth
- clean teeth with urine
- clean teeth
- Can urine clean Teeth ?
- whitening teeth with pee
- brush teeth with urine